“Hope Worldwide” Charity Foundation
is a non-governmental charitable organization. The Foundation has been registered in 1998 (Certificate #0108-98 issued by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine). The Foundation performs its activities in Ukraine.
Development of voluntary activities in order to improve the quality of life for children and adults who live in difficult socio-economic conditions.
Main activities of the Foundation:
- providing humanitarian assistance to people who live in difficult socio-economic conditions, particularly, to the internally displaced persons (IDPs) from Eastern Ukraine;
- providing psychological services (therapy sessions, art-therapy, individual consultations) to children, traumatized by war, and their parents (IDPs);
- fostering social adaptation of orphans and children with special needs who live in orphanages and boarding schools in city of Kyiv and Kyiv oblast;
- assisting state elderly care institutions in sustaining physical and emotional needs of the elderly;
- promoting healthy lifestyles among adolescents and youth;
- conducting educational workshops and training for volunteers;
- promoting voluntary blood donation and recruiting blood donors.
- Kyiv City Center of Social Services for Family, Children and Youth
- “Ukrainian Blood Service” Association and Kyiv City Blood Center
- Kyiv Geriatric Nursing Home
- Kyiv Nursing Home for Labor Veterans
- Mostyshche Specialized Secondary Boarding School for Children with Mild Mental Retardation
- Trypillya Specialized Secondary Boarding School for Children with Mental Retardation and Orphans
- Velykopolovetske Specialized Secondary Boarding School for Children with Mental Retardation, Orphans, and Children Deprived of Parental Care