On May 31 and June 01, the volunteers HOPE Singles Corps international project arrived to Kyiv:
– Wade Cook (Denver, USA), vice-president of HOPE worldwide in USA,
– Samuel Tacher (Seatle, USA),
– Nicole Adame (Colorado, USA),
– Haley Schultz (San-Diego, USA),
– Megan Schwaller (Chicago, USA),
– Jess Dineen (Londong, Great Britain),
– Roxy Mankoo (Londong, Great Britain).
The goal of the project lies in volunteers’ serving to the needy in Ukraine.
In the course of the next two weeks the volunteers will take part in the events and activities in Kyiv Geriatric NUrsing Home (Budarina st., 11), temporary IDP camp in Korostyshiv and recreational summer camp for children from Maryinka.[fbalbum url=”https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1351014374934592.1073742089.153465248022850&type=3″]